Thursday, October 20, 2011

Endless drama *le sigh*



It’s funny isn't it? How one moment you're friends, do everything together and the next, things change, you both become complete strangers. You pass them without even saying hello, not even taking a second glance at one another. A beautiful friendship, wasted, just like that. Wait, it was never beautiful but…whatever. They say “through every mistake comes a valuable lesson learnt.” So yup, I’ve learnt not to put my whole freaking trust in someone, not to tell my deepest, darkest secret to some innocent-looking people cuz looks can be quite deceiving. Truth is, everyone talks behind each other’s back. Even I do it sometimes. I guess that's just the way life is. You don't need to act like some angels sent from heaven or whatever. I’m sorry if anyone terasa or anything, I swear this post is for no one in particular. Peace ^.^v

1 comment:

  1. Copy cat. http://hotchocolateandcigarettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete