Thursday, December 01, 2011

Hi! :)

I’m finally back to life!!!!  Haha okay.  I have like tons of stuff to share with you guys but I just don’t know where to begin :/

Well okay, lets start with SPM, hehe. I was so caught up in exams and studying I haven’t had any time to actually blog. I mean, not that anyone reads my blog anyway. But yknow, just in case someone comes across this page. Besides, my blog has been such a downer lately :( So yup, SPM was okay. A lot of people have been asking me, how was it blabla and everything. It was….. ummm just okay? I don’t know haha. It’s finally over, that is all I know. Alhamdulillah. After 11 years of being a “budak sekolah”, I am finally free. It feels like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. Sounds a liiiittle dramatic but that’s the truth. Lol I’m such a drama queen aren’t I? :p Years of studying and preparing ourselves for THIS, and BAM! It ended! Just like that! Like yknow, it all happened so fast :O It’s amazingly unbelievable! Now that I have aaaall the time in the world, I shall use it well. Family have planned another year-end trip, with my best friend’s family. Ahhh this is so exciting! My family (mom especially) have been soooo freaking supportive of me. Haih life is good (Y) I am so so sooo thankful for my family. Couldn’t ask for more :’) As the famous saying goes, blood is thicker than water. 

Farewell, finally :')

No comments:

Post a Comment