Friday, December 16, 2011

Just another phase of life.

Isn’t it scary how fast time flies? One moment you’re just a little girl who cries over Justin Bieber and the next you’re over him and you cry over Kellin Quinn instead (or Devin Oliver). HAHAHA alright that’s kinda lame but you still get my point, right? No? :( Anyway, I had a chat about life after SPM with Nina yesterday. I told her I might enroll in college in January, and of course she was shocked, I kinda expected that. I mean, January is still too early, isn’t it? I’ll be waking up early for morning classes while most of the other 94’s kids are still on bed, dreaming away~ I am growing up too freaking fast. I think we all do. Sometimes, I don’t realize that I’m not a little kid anymore. I’ve been spending most of my time talking and lepak with my beautiful mother recently and I keep telling her that I feel so grown up and it’s just too real to not believe. It’s kinda hard to swallow the fact that I’ve finally grown into a…. LADY! When I look at myself in the mirror, I’ll go all “Omg maa look at your daughter! Dah macam orang besar!” and she goes “Dah memang orang besar dah pun.” Haha I wonder what my mom feels deep inside; like yknow, mothers, they watch us grow before their very eyes! Our first heartbeat, our first baby steps, our first word, and everything else. It must have been pretty emotional :( Whatever it is, no matter how old I get, I will always always love my mom. And of course my handsome daddy! They’ve always been there for me through EVERTYTHING! I just don’t understand why some kids hate their parents so much. I mean, parents can be a little uptight and may not understand us sometimes but duh, you won’t be here without them. 

♥ 






No comments:

Post a Comment