Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pretty girls in pretty dresses xx

What’s more disastrous thing to do on a Wednesday morning than cleaning & tidying up my room? *sigh* Yup I finally managed to get this lazy ass up earlier than I normally do. My mom has been nagging & bugging me to no end to clean and tidy up my room. And so I finally did this morning. Phew!! So as I was cleaning and gathering used school stuff into boxes, I realized how meaningful my school days were to me. It was hard for me to let go of my school stuff; reference books, self-made flashcards, Sejarah worksets, exam papers etc. Yup call me crazy or whatever but I had a hard time choosing which box should I put my Add Maths worksheets into. Mom gave me 2 big boxes, one box to keep the stuff that I think I might need in the future and the other box to put the stuff that I don’t need anymore. I don’t know what to do with all the not-needed-anymore stuff. I mean, I don’t wanna throw it away just like that, it would be such a waste. Thought of selling them at very low prices. My books are still very neat and clean! :D

Oh and prommm! Prom was nice. The committee members did a splendid job organizing the event. The performances were awesome, the food, the setting and everything was just perfect! Omg my friends were all so gorgeous and beautiful that night, dressed to the nines. I would totally flirt with them if I could. Lol! I was so happy to see my old friends again, after years of separation; Liya, Wawa and of course Nadhirah. Not forgetting my two best friends, Farsha & Aiman, the inseparable couple -.- So...okay, I’ll let the pictures do the talking now :D










No comments:

Post a Comment