Sunday, February 19, 2012

A little piece of heaven.

Wow, I haven’t blogged since like….FOREVER! Well, it’s been 2 months since my last entry. I’ve been wanting to blog for sooo long and only now, I have the time. So, how are you people doing? :) My life has been pretty awesome and eventful.  So far so good.

Hmm where do I begin?...

How about I let the pictures do the talking? Since like yknow, pictures speak louder than words. And I’ve ran out of words. But I promise I will blog more often :D 


So, let the eye-feeding begin!!

2nd day of orientation. 




The three musketeers :P ♥ 




Supermodel, Amber Chia came to our college to give a talk on fashion and makeup and whatnot. I thought I was super skinny until I met her :P



I have my first midterm coming up tomorrow. Sooo, I'm gonna go study now. Till then! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment