Monday, March 19, 2012

Untitled.


College has been great so far. I’m really enjoying it (despite the workload :P). But one thing I’ve been wanting to bring up is how stereotypical some people can be about us, masscommers. I’ve heard some people say that masscomm is useless and stuff. That is not true! I mean yes we may have more fun than students from other courses do but that doesn't mean we're studying some useless crap. It’s not all about being on tv or writing journals. It’s so much more than that. The career prospects in mass comm is huge and they’re pretty rewarding as well. 

I was from science stream but I’m pursuing something that has got nothing to do with science. Some thought it's such a waste but I know what I’m doing. I mean, I’ve always liked this whole media thing. Mom & dad wanted me to become a doctor/dentist but they never force me to do things I don’t want to do. They respect my choices & decisions, always! They support me and they are always there for me in times of trouble, through the good times and bad times. Haihh what would I do without them :’)


Some people need to be a little more open-minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment