Saturday, March 03, 2012

World at our feet.


Hmm wanderlust, I’ve been using this word quite frequently lately that it has become my new favourite word. If you really know me, you would know how much I loveee travelling. My family and I share the same love for travelling and discovering new places and cultures. Ever since I was little, I’ve always loved this kinda thing, like up till now, I still have this dream of becoming a travel writer. There’s something about travelling that makes me happy and feel free. 


I wanna go on a road trip, head somewhere with no plan in mind. Just me and some music; classic rock and a wee bit of metal. I wanna go to music festivals or something like warped tour and meet the locals of every town that I visit. That would be nice :) I'm so putting this on my "Things to Do Before I Die" list.


 “We need to make the best of life so that at the end of it, we can say that we’ve celebrated, faced challenges, found solutions and made a difference in the lives of people.”



No comments:

Post a Comment