Sunday, September 02, 2012

Not dead yet


Since I came back from my Raya vacation in Singapore, my skin has been breaking out like crayyyzy! Never in my whole entire life have I ever gone through such a crazy phase of skin breakouts. And to top it off, I had to attend my cousin’s wedding which was just next door. Haih~ I had to like endure all the “kenapa mukaaaa?!” talk. On a lighter note, I realized that people actually do care about me. They sort of like advised me and told me what to do and even shared some skincare regimen.

I have the best mom on the planet. She has helped me overcome my stress and low self-esteem. She takes care of my skin everyday. She would remind me to take my vits and put facial mask on and drink plenty of water and yknow, stuff like that. Ma, what would I do without you? :’) 

And I’m also so so sooo very thankful to have such an amazing amazingg boyfriend. He’s been so sweet to me. I became like so insecure about myself but he has helped me get through it all and he would still call me beautiful even when it’s obvious that I look like crap! And he’s not even ashamed to go out in public and be seen with me! Haha awwwh :P 

Alhamdulillah my skin is slowly getting better now. I’m so relieved! Sure it takes time but with all the advice and support I’m getting from these wonderful people, I would wait with great patience! Haha :D

Anyway, here are some pictures from the vacation :)






No comments:

Post a Comment