Tuesday, January 15, 2013

#IHaveSeenEveryEpisodeOf




During my semester break last month, I spent very much of my time watching downloaded movies and tv series. So there's this one particular show that I find interesting and I (surprisingly) finished watching ALL 6 seasons of the show! I never actually finished watching every season of ANY tv series before. Yup. Not even Gossip Girl. So this is the first and so far, the only tv show I have seen every single episode of. The show is about lesbians, sex, and basically, life. It's kinda surprising how this sex-based kinda show could open my eyes to so many things. From friendship to dealing with crisis, this show, besides the many sex scenes, also emphasizes on the bonds of sisterhood. Like, this group of women stand up for each other no matter what or how hard the circumstances are. Even though they are a bunch of homosexuals, they are no different from us, the straight people. Okay, what interests me most isn't about the gay stuff but how super close they are. They care about each other a lot. As much as I think it's amazing, I also think that sometimes, they get into each other's businesses a little too much. Even the most personal issue you could ever think of. Then they have this hookup chart which shows the affairs/hookups among Alice's friends and acquaintances. It's insane! From this show, I also learned that people can change in a blink of an eye. Jenny was this sweet girl next door who turned gay and became super bitchy and caused troubles and died in the end. Yknow one thing about tv dramas, one moment they make you like a character so much that you couldn't have imagined s/he would ever do anything bad and the next, they throw the character into a whole different zone which makes you hate the character to the core. But that's what makes tv dramas interesting and shit. The twisted plots and endless affairs and drama. 

Okay I think I just wrote a short drama review on my blog /: I feel like a very judgmental person omg! Haha kidding, just being dramatic. It's the post-drama syndrome or whatever they call it. 

Until my next entry,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment