Saturday, May 14, 2011

I want to witness a miracle, too



So, I was watching my favourite cartoon this morning when "someone" told me to change the channel to HBO. So I did. It was my all-time favourite movie, A Walk to Remember :') After watching the movie, I realized how much I miss us :) I wasn't aware of this, cuz I've been busy being giddy with my girlfriends. Oh you know lah gurlzz~ So anyway, here are my favourite quotes/lines from the movie  


"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."


Landon: I'm sorry Jamie never got her miracle.
Reverend Sullivan: She did. It was you.


Jamie: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel.


Jamie: I'm scared of not being with you.
Landon: Oh baby, that'll never happen... I'll be here.


Landon: I might kiss you.
Jamie: I might be bad at it.
Landon: That's not possible

Jamie and I had a perfect summer together with more love than most people know in a lifetime. And then she went with her unfailing faith.

Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment