Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Beauty of Islam ♥



As all of you already know, we have like one more day of Ramadhan before Syawal comes. Which means…the holy month of Ramadhan is coming to its end very very soon. It’s crazy how fast time flies! Some might feel happy while others(like me) might not feel the same. I mean, I am excited for Raya, like come onnn, who doesn’t? I just don’t want Ramadhan to end. It’s just that sometimes, I’m afraid that I won’t be able to welcome the next Ramadhan. Who knows where we’ll be tomorrow. There’s no guarantee that we will all be alive to see the next Ramadhan. “Will this be our last chance to taste the Mercy of Allah within this blessed month?” A sentence I stumbled upon, that made me look back on aaaall the things that I’ve done since the very first day of Ramadhan up till now. I mean, I’m only human, I have sinned. Which is why I am so thankful to Allah for keeping me alive with the opportunity to repent. Allah is merciful, but that doesn’t give us the green-light to sin as we please. Ya Allah, I know that I am not worthy of your forgiveness. I know that I’m nowhere near a model Muslim. I know that I don’t turn to you in times of happiness as I do in times of need and frustration, I am not a perfect muslim but…I am trying to improve myself. One step at a time. I know my appearance does not reflect whatever I just said but like I said, one step at a time. This year’s Ramadhan has definitely opened my eyes to sooo many things. It taught me so much. This is probably the best Ramadhan for me so far. Despite all that stress from studying for trials, I learned to always remember that Allah is always with me, wherever I am & I have to always remember Him and fulfill His obligations in whatever situation I’m in. Syukran Ya Allah for still letting me live another day after all the sins that I've done, Syukran Ya Allah for your endless blessings on me,

 Syukran Ya Allah for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment