Saturday, August 27, 2011

Life at seventeen~

I'm stuck for something to write. But I have millions of things juggling in my mind right now. I just don’t know how to put them into words. I'm so sorry guys. So much for giving you guys something nice and long to read :( So I guess this post is gonna be a random one so pardon me if I hop from one topic to another.

First off, buka puasa session with ze awesome classmates! It was a random plan, like, I did not expect aaaall of them to show up! Like omg it was so nice & sweet & everything. And the most terharu part is some of them, the non-muslims, actually tried to puasa! Awww :’) But of course, only a few “survived”. Lol dramatic gila. I don’t know what to sayyyyy, no words can ever describe my feeling! I’m so blessed to have you retarded monkeys in my life! I love you people more than cheeseeeee! & I WOULD TOTALLY TURN LESBIAN FOR YOU GIRLS


More pictures on Facebook (Iman Aqilah) :)

RAYA & TRIALS! Oh God, this year is probably the year I sacrificed the most. I sacrificed most of my free time to study. Yup you heard me, I actually studied! Big deal k. I don't even shop as much as I used to anymore :( I only went raya shopping ONCE this year. It hit me recently that my exam, SPM is like less than 3 months away now. And with the way I've been studying all this while, there's no way I'll be getting straight A's. It's like, I'll be studying for like an hour OR less and that's it! That's obviously not enough. So, we have like, a week of raya holiday & BAM! Trials right after that. Why laaaaa :( I have a feeling that I won’t be enjoying raya this year. Eh, wait, of course I will enjoy raya, like duh! Probably just not as much fun as I had last year :/ I reaaaally really hope that Trials will not spoil my raya fun. 

This is so weird. Jumping from topic to topic. But…whatever.

So umm I just wanna clear shit up. People have been asking me stuff about me having a new boyfriend and everything. Just because I’m always with that one particular guy, doesn’t mean he’s my boyfriend, okay? I made a promise to my friends & also to myself & I’m still keeping it ;)

Vaining like a boss~
Okay toodles~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment