Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Precious & Rare ♥



Throughout our friendship, we rarely fight. But when we do, it felt so damn miserable, feels like I’ve lost a part of my life. I remember back then, when I have a shitty day, you’re always there for me when I need someone to share my problems with. You know me the best. Sometimes, you know me better, even better than I know myself. And the best thing is, no matter what it is, you never judged me and I know you never will :) Now, we both have been pretty busy with our studies and all. But that doesn’t make me love you any less. I don’t know why but I have a feeling that we were born sisters haha. Our friendship is definitely one of the greatest blessings in my life. We have complete trust in each other with understanding and comfort, encouragement and support. We've been best friends for the longest time, well at least in my dictionary. I’ve known you for about 3/4 years now, & each day we grow closer and closer. You’re the girl that I know will be standing next to me when I need someone, the girl that cries when I cry, the girl that laughs with me at the lamest jokes on the planet, if she wasn't around, no one would have laughed with me. I still remember when we were in Form 1, we used to hate each other & talk behind each other’s back. Haha yeah and we talked about this before. You were the girl I never thought I would be close to. But see how sarcastic life can be? 




Thanks for being there for me, during my hard times & happy times. Thanks for being the kind of friend I know I can turn to, no matter what’s going on in my life, or yours. Thanks for the way you listen, for always being willing to stop whatever you’re doing and giving me your full attention. Thanks for the friendship and for all the things you’ve done that always make me feel better. 

This is the card I made for her, 
it was supposed to be a birthday card but ended up as a friendship card? 
I wrote something at the back of the card but I think it's too cheesy to be shown to public, haha.

Our recent romantic buka puasa and dinner together 




No comments:

Post a Comment