Thursday, August 04, 2011

Same old same old *sigh

If I were to describe relationship, I would say it’s hard, fragile, hurtful and stupid(well sometimes). It’s not easy, but I guess it would be a little easier if you’re with the right person. Well, I am not against all this love stuff fyi, in fact, I’ve been in a few relationships before. I guess I’m not as keen as how I was before on this matter. But I wouldn’t say that I will never get into a relationship ever again. Cuz I know I will. Just not now. & not with you? Besides, good things come to those who wait so yeah. I would wait a lifetime for that special someone. HAHA k maybe not a lifetime lah. But you get what I mean right? K good :) I used to think that relationship was a joke. Well it’s not, puppy love is. We’re only 17 and chances are, we’re not gonna marry out of high school, have cute kids & grow old together. Nope. You see, when you're in high school, everything seems to last forever but sadly, it doesn’t work that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment