Sunday, October 09, 2011

I feel like dancing tonight~


5 bands I would give anything(ANYTHING, including my Blackberry, my bangles/bracelets, my favourite pair of shorts) to see live:
1)    All Time Low  
2)    Sleeping with Sirens
3)    Pierce the Veil
4)    Good Charlotte
5)    Mayday Parade

Yesterday, dated 8th of October, I got to see one of my favourite bands LIVE at Rockaway Festival!! It’s All Time Low! Like omgwtfbbq!! They. Are. BEASTS!! So fucking hot weh. Went with Ammar & Syazwan, the two awesome dudes (Y) It rained, like so heavily, we all got wet and stuff, cold~ Ahhh I'm running out of words to say asdfghjkl :| Words just can't describe how awesome that day was (Y) Thank you guys, for keeping me safe, for rocking with me, for making me laugh & for just being you! Hope you guys had as much fun as I did :) xx

Ammar the birthday boy!!

Syazwan :)

The view from where we stood! 

Didn't manage to get a good picture of All Time Low :( My phone sux!

No comments:

Post a Comment