Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Not Dead Yet 2.0


So umm, I have thought about deleting my blog especially during the beginning of my 3rd semester which was like in August last year. Cuz I knew I would be so freaking occupied with college. Then after a while, with assignments and all, I kinda just, forgot. Only a few days back I started logging back into Blogger and went through all my entries. I was like, okayyy. Then I remembered the initial reason as to why I started blogging in the first place. So that one day, I can look back at all the things that have happened and continue to appreciate the people in my life who have stood by me thru everything. So yeah, I decided to keep this blog :)

I am currently in my 4th semester (2nd year) of college. Even though I will be busy, I want to make blogging a weekly thing. It doesn't matter if nobody goes to my blog, I blog for myself. Blogging is one of my ways to vent, express and to share my thoughts and whatnot. To those who have been "avid" readers of my blog since god knows how long, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. nice day :)
    hargailah hari kemaren,
    mimpikanlah hari esok,
    tetapi hiduplah untuk hari ini.
    bagi-bagi motivasinya yaah...

    ReplyDelete